Koreans don't celebrate a Halloween over here so most things were done at home or on base. We got this great idea for some hard salt figurines from Megan (S) and our friend Shay. I don't think ours turned out as good as theirs but it sure was fun trying. Here Morgan is painting her ghost and witch.


Our completed figurines. I helped Morgan a little on one of the witches :) But most of it was her. She could paint all day.

We were able to get some pumpkins and carve them. We missed going to the pumpkin patch and the hay ride but at least we were in a nice warm house. We cooked the pumpkin seeds this year. They were really good. Morgan was pretty disgusted with the stringy stuff inside but she would reach in and get the seeds out.
As I mentioned before, we had to go on base for all of the Halloween activities. We met up with our friends and went trick or treating in their little neighborhood. It was fun to see people going all out for the occasion. This year Morgan went as Little Red Riding Hood. I'm a little biased but I sure think she was the cutest Little Red Riding Hood I've ever seen :)




The whole gang. Caden did join us for some trick or treating at the very end. He was our little Bumblebee. Sam was a dragon and Avary I think was a beautiful fairy. (not pretty or cute...beautiful).

Adorable right?

Cutest Bumblebee ever too, right?
It was a little dark but we were able to record a little of Morgan trick or treating if you listen carefully you can hear her say it.

A couple in the ward threw a Halloween party and it was required that we dress up. We ordered our costumes online but mine never made it for some reason. So I went as Nate's "victim". It was a fun yet interesting party. We left Morgan and Caden with some friends of ours and since we were dressing up she wanted to as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment