Friday, December 11, 2009

Shake that Booty!!

YEA!!! Morgan finally got into the dance class. We had been on the waiting list for 2 months! Unfortunately, on base they only have one place for dance classes. I guess we could have gone off post and try to find a dance studio there but...figured it would be easier if Morgan could understand her teacher. Plus her friend, Avary, is in the dance class with her.

So being the first day we didn't have the specific outfit that you need to wear. We actually had a black leotard that we had gotten cause she was also on the waiting list for gymnastics. But we were told to just wear comfortable clothes. Little did I know that her instructor would put a leotard OVER her clothes. (we should have just worn the black one!) But Morgan didn't care. She had the time of her life!



So lesson learned from the first class :) the second one I put her in the black leotard. The instructor is still in the process of ordering all the stuff for us. But at this class...no one was wearing the "specific" outfit that the instructor prefers...but for performances I guess we'll need it. But Morgan is loving it. Has a hard time paying attention and is distracted really easily...but what 3 year old isn't? Isn't she the cutest ballerina? I didn't even need to ask.

So I realize now that I'm always behind Morgan so I don't have her face in any of my pictures...I should have at least been in front of the mirror to get her reflection eh? Although they do ballet most of the time...the end of the class they do jazz...and yes...she does shake her booty :)

No comments: