Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Morgan's Latest
Morgan has been busy! She is enjoying school with her friends and loves to learn new things. She loves writing and working on each letter. She is getting their sounds down now...and I'm sure reading will be coming just around the corner! She is getting so big I keep telling her to stop growing :)

This is a long time ago, unfortunately I've been a little slow in my posting. But this was the first time she spelled her name all by herself. We are so proud of you Morgan!!
We found some window crayons at the store...and heck if you have a large window like we do you might as well take advantage of it! We sure have fun drawing especially Morgan.
Yep...we figured it was time for the first hair cut. Can you believe she was over 3 years old! I was so sad to see it go! She had this natural curl at the end of her hair and it was so pretty! But Nate and I finally agreed that it was getting too long for her. When looking straight ahead her hair came to my finger!
We had thought about taking her to a professional...but didn't know if she'd freak out. So I took on the challenge. I figured I used to cut my companions hair on my mission...I can do Morgan.
I was told watching a movie was the best way to get them to sit still. She did very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment