Thursday, March 11, 2010
Playtime!
One of the things we've missed being over in Korea is places to play or walk! Not too many parks around and definitely not many areas to play in the snow. We were lucky that it snowed a few days before Christmas and so we took advantage of it. Nate and Morgan had a BLAST!!!

Amanda and Jennifer had come by and Morgan took to Jennifer really well and they played in the snow.
I don't know why she is so scared of Amanda...must have been something she did when she babysat? But at the time Morgan was playing I put my life in danger and rode in Amanda's car while she drove. YIKES! She turned 16 earlier in the year and I chose during a snow storm to be my first time in the car with her. I will be honest I've never been so scared in my life! :) Actually, she is a very good driver. I just have to give her a hard time. :) It was fun though to see Amanda and how she's grown up now. We went shopping and had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment