Thursday, March 11, 2010
Caden's Blessing
One of the main reasons for coming home this Christmas was to have Caden blessed. We had waited till he was 6 months so that we could have family and other friends participate. I have a huge testimony of the priesthood and for some reason knowing that Caden will some day be able to hold that responsibility, I have wanted those who would be close to him through out his life be a part of this day. Especially his Grandfathers and uncles. They are the ones that he will go through this life hopefully looking up to the most and being a part of the other ordinances in his life. 
Here are the majority of the people that were there and participated in the blessing. These are all men that I truly respect and I know honor their priesthood responsibility. I want Caden to always be able to look back at this and see the example and love that these men set and have for him. It is my hope that these same men will someday bless Caden with that great responsibility of his own.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment