Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life goes on...

Once you have kids...most activities revolve around them. Not that I mind. There's nothing like seeing Morgan with a big smile on her face and having a great time. One of the best things I think is seeing your children happy. So for my birthday we went to Lotte World. (indoor and outdoor amusement park although the outside is closed in the middle of winter). This time I wasn't pregnant and I was able to go on the rides with Morgan. We had a blast. There were a lot of people there so I hope you can find us in these pictures :)



We thought this would be a fun boat ride for Morgan. (one of the few that she could ride because of height restrictions.) I think it was called the Adventures of Sinbad? Well the picture speaks for itself...you go in a dark cave where you drop a few times and then the rest of the ride is through a cave with dragons and ugly pirates and witchcraft stuff. Not what we expected at all. They had even let us cut in line so we got right to the front and our plan was I take Morgan first and then Nate with her...yeah...didn't happen.




So everyone here sews. Seriously. So I decided I might as well join 'em. We bought a sewing machine and I decided to take advantage of these amazing and knowledgeable women and learn how to make some blankets. Darsha has been amazing in helping me from showing me the tricks of cutting fabric to taking me to the fabric market (which is a huge deal here and such a crazy and busy place that when anyone in the branch needs to go EVERYONE goes.) She even plays with Morgan when she comes...but then again who doesn't want to play with Morgan she's so cute and friendly with everyone :)
Well here is proof that I am sewing. (Although, to those of you who still think that I never held the snake on my mission and think I photoshopped the picture you'll probably think the same here and to you I really have nothing more to say. There are those who saw angels and still denied it so...when we get to heaven I'll have the last laugh my friend.)


No comments: