Thursday, October 15, 2009

Should it stay or should it go?

As Nathan's wife, I've realized I've never seen him with a mustache. What if for some reason he has to have one someday. I figured I better be prepared...so...I asked him to grow one.

I don't know...does it make him look more sexy? or...


...smart?


Nate has had this mustache for a couple of weeks now. I think it might be growing on him!! HA!
So...should it stay or should it go? What is YOUR vote?

3 comments:

Dawnelle Anderson said...

I love all of the updates, the pictures are so cute.
nathan - it needs to go!!

Dan said...

Now I know the missing ingredient to our Van Halen cover band in college - Nate's mustache (plus the wig)! Dude you shudda rocked that thing long ago. Keeper For Sure! BTW, What do the Koreans think?

Jessica Ellen said...

hahahaha seeing Nate with a mustache is really funny!!! Did he keep it? oh and your children are adorable!!
Miss you guys!!