Morgan loves to sing and dance. There isn't a minute of the day that goes by that she isn't singing some song. (taxi, while playing with her toys, going for walks...you name it).
We decided to take advantage of this and record it and share some of it with you.
Enjoy :)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Morgan is such a cutie! I think she looks a lot like you! When she was jumping in that first video, it totally reminded me of how you tried to teach me that karate kick...I'm sure she'll be much better at it than I was! :)
Oh my those are too stinkin' cute! Way to go Morgan! Gavin is sick and in bed right now, but in the morning I will show him those and it will surely make his day!!! Thanks for posting!
Love it! You sing it Morgan!
Debbie, Well Morgan, that was the cutest thing we have ever seen. Dallin had fun watching too. I told Dallin he has a lot of catching up to do!
Post a Comment