A few weeks ago we went shopping for pants for me (yeah mom...can you believe we actually found something too?) It's quite the experience. they put you inside a little shower curtain in the corner that only goes up to your head and that is where you try things on. You have to remember that a shower curtain isn't very big and being pregnant you need just a LITTLE bit of room to move around needless to say bending over and putting pants on...so I don't know who all got a show but I don't think seeing a pregnant woman like that would be very attractive. You also have to remember most Koreans are a little shorter than me...so finding pants the length I like is also quite the task. After that we went back to Old Navy on line though.
We did have help from the Ahn's. (the Korean family that Nate knew from his mission). They have taken Morgan and I under their wings as well. Morgan now has 3 Grandma's and Sister Ahn spoils her just as much. Morgan loves Sister Ahn but even more she loves her daughter So-Hyun (or as Morgan calls her "Ohnee" pernounced Oh knee meaning older sister). She is our Korean Amanda over here. They also came over to our hotel this last Saturday and watched Morgan while Nate and I went to the temple. They love her and of course just ate up everything Morgan said or did.

I will say that I never thought I'd be on to take the temple for granted. But walking up the hill and seeing the angel Moroni appear above the roof tops is one sight I don't think I'll ever forget here. Being in a foregin country and seeing the familiarity of the temple and going inside and seeing the same pictures of Christ from the Denver Temple just gave such a comforting feeling of being home (if that makes sense). And of course everyone there speaks the same language if you know what I mean. Even if it's Korean to English the feeling of mockery of not being able to understand them was never there. It definitly made me want to go back. Soon. and more often. We were also able to do baptisms which was great since I hadn't done those since I was in Young Womens!! Good times.
We do have pictures but like I said...on my phone. (we are trying to remember the camera more often!)
No comments:
Post a Comment