We came home from the hospital Monday, June 29, 2009. We were very happy to leave the hospital and be home. Morgan was very glad to have us home as well. She missed mommy and daddy.

Morgan picked out Caden's coming home outfit.

Not too sure about the car seat. Still cries when we are in the car!

First bath at home.

Morgan is quite the helper. She washed his hair!

All clean! And such a cute outfit...thanks Gavin and baby Tanner!

First kiss :)

Favorite past time with dad...

Morgan is such a great big sister!

Morgan is already sharing with her brother :)
3 comments:
I am glad we can actually see Debbie in the pictures, I don't know why we never see you on the video chat. He looks like a healthy baby boy. It was fun to video chat with you the other day, we will have to do it again. Carley loves looking at the pictures of Morgan and Caden.
Yeah, I'm glad you got my package in time! He looks so warm in that cute blanket! (hehe). What a cutie. I can't wait to see him when you come back to the US. I'm sure he'll be huge my then!
Way too cute!!! I can't believe how long Morgan's hair looks!
Post a Comment