With this whole move and being pregnant and stressed and emotional all in one...Nate has been exercising his priesthood regularly. We have been teaching Morgan about that as well and she's even asked daddy to say prayer for her with his hands on her head.
The other day I was lying on the bed, my head close to the edge. Morgan came over to me and laid her hands on my head and said "bless mommy, name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
What a sweetheart! She sure is understanding that we can pray to our Heavenly Father for help and guidance.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH what a sweetie! I hope you are doing okay over there. Elle and I talk about you guys often. Yesterday we took Elle to her 3 year doctor appointment and she doc asked her who her friends were and all she said was Morgan. It makes me so sad, I dont think I realized how much she really loves her! Hopefully they can be good friends again one day:) We are thinking about you guys and I hope you are making it. I would love to hear more about your experience when you get a free sec!!!
Post a Comment